Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm a dork!






So I was out in my parents garden picking veggie and i found a hole...With My Foot! I tripped and fell and hurt my arm and my ankle. Well we were waiting from family to come and they were supposed to be there anytime so i decided to just hang out and wait for them, thinking it wasn't bad. So we settled in to wait and play a game of cards. Well the pain was too bad so we decided to go to the ER and find out what i did. It was a broken elbow, so they put me in a half cast and a sling. 2 days later i got my first ever cast on my first ever broken bone :( sad. I deal with the cast for 3 weeks, then get it taken off and 2 days after I fall and make the break worse! so back into the ER and back into a sling. I had that for 2 weeks and now i am just trying to get my rang of motion back in my elbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment